Sunday, August 30, 2009

Toronto Rocks!






What a weekend! Mommy and Daddy took me to TO for the first time. We stayed with Uncle B-Rad and Private Riley. We went shopping, for walks, and out for several meals. I got to meet my new friend Jacob (he's in the overalls), and I also got to meet my TO cousins! Auntie Dolly and Uncle Millard had us over for an amazing brunch and I also got to hang out with cousin Maxx, Ian, Jory, Andrew, and of course Tory. Thanks so much for the amazing time. We're back in Ottawa safe and sound dreaming of our next visit to the big city...

Love Ari!

1 comment:

  1. Words cannot begin to describe how exciting it was to see you all and to finally meet the newest member of the family! Ari is even more beautiful in person and he clearly has inherited the cool, calm, easy-going natures of both his Mommy and his Daddy, What an absolute gem.

    You both look awesome and I only wish we had had mroe time to catch up. Please, please come back real soon. We'll have you for one of Ian's "famous BBQs" (just ask Brad and Karen), complete with some fabulous wine(s)!

    Love you guys!

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete